Comprehensive enterprise-grade data security for Apache™ Hadoop®-based Big Data Platforms
As organizations leverage Big Data to analyze ever larger quantities of data, the challenge of effectively protecting sensitive data while maintaining usability becomes increasingly difficult.
Protegrity, the leading innovator of advanced data security solutions, offers the most comprehensive package of Hadoop security available to protect assets and meet regulatory compliance while preserving the performance and analytics vital to Big Data platforms.
Protegrity Big Data Protector secures all sensitive data in Hadoop utilizing advanced tokenization and encryption – at rest in the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS); in use during MapReduce, Hive, and Pig processing; and in transit to and from other data systems.
Going well beyond traditional and limited access control methods, Protegrity offers a comprehensive data protection path to Apache™ Hadoop®, MapR, Cloudera, Pivotal, Hortonworks, and other Big Data platforms.
- Apply comprehensive protection on sensitive data fields and files within Hadoop
- Protect data in HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, and throughout the Hadoop ecosystem
- Utilize Protegrity Vaultless Tokenization, encryption and masking for fine-grained data security
- Enable secure business analysis with transparent, high-performance protection, optimized for Big Data
- Monitor and report on all activities on sensitive data throughout Hadoop
- Platform easily integrates Big Data protection into centrally-managed enterprise security solution