Enhance applications with centrally-managed, high-performance data protection
Private information, financial details, and other sensitive information can be found across numerous applications within a single company. Unless companies can integrate robust security into their applications, they leave themselves wide open for data theft.
The Protegrity Application Protector is a high-performance, versatile solution that provides a packaged interface to integrate comprehensive, granular security and auditing into enterprise applications. It eliminates the need for application developers to master the complexities of cryptography, while keeping the security team in control of sensitive data protection and access.
- Protect data in applications with encryption or tokenization
- Utilize a simple API-based integration and high-performance, linear scalability
- Choose from a variety of flexible deployment options
- Enforce policies to support different access permissions for different tools
- Manage and monitor services with a simple, intuitive interface
- Capture event and audit logs from across the enterprise, with centralized reporting
The Application Protector features a flexible deployment with simple, API-based integration. The easy-to-use interface can be accessed from a number of programming languages, including C, C++, Java, and .NET.
Data Protection Methods
Protegrity provides both encryption and tokenization technologies to allow users to select a protection method that meets the particular needs of the sensitive data and application, for maximum flexibility and transparency.
Secure Data Within ETL Tools
Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) tools can play an integral role in enterprise data processing. Application Protector can integrate directly with these tools in order to provide a central hub for policy-based data security functions, including protect, unprotect and access controls for sensitive data.