PROTECT SENSITIVE INFORMATION BEFORE IT GETS TO THE CLOUD
Cloud services offer dramatically reduced overhead and increased flexibility over traditional solutions, but whether it’s corporate risk management policies, privacy standards or compliance concerns, enterprises face numerous data security challenges to adopting them.
Protegrity Cloud Security Gateway protects your data before it gets to the cloud, giving you the freedom to use cloud services without the risk of exposure. Easily leverage tokenization, encryption and activity monitoring with leading cloud providers without breaking any existing functionality.
You’re in control of your data, no matter what happens in the cloud — without impacting business processes or sacrificing SaaS functionality.
- Secure sensitive data in any SaaS platform transparently, without interruption or loss of functionality to users
- Bundled customizable profiles for SaaS platforms including Salesforce and Xactly
- Custom profile support for any SaaS platform including: ServiceNow, SuccessFactors, Workday, Adobe Analytics Cloud, Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, and Google Drive
- Extend protection to any standard or custom fields without coding using Protegrity’s Configuration over Programming (CoP) architecture
- Utilize a variety of security methods, including Protegrity Vaultless Tokenization or AES 256 encryption
- Enhance security with enterprise-grade key management and flexible policy controls
- Leverage better visibility with comprehensive activity monitoring and reporting
- Support for internal, remote & mobile Users
PROTEGRITY SECURITY CLOUD GATEWAY
- Corporate Risk Management Policies
Adhere to internal security best practices that govern if, when, and how data can leave the organization or be viewed “in the clear,” with no exceptions – company must keep control of the data at all times.
- Privacy Standards
Securely handle or store sensitive, personally identifiable information (PII), protected health information (PHI), or intellectual property (IP), even when using shared IT infrastructure through a cloud service provider.
- Regulatory Compliance
PCI DSS, HIPAA, GLBA, ITAR, Data Residency, State/International Privacy Laws, etc.
DEPLOY IN 3 EASY STEPS
1. Install the Protegrity Cloud Security Gateway in your Domain
2. Select the Data Profiles for Fields to be Protected and Migrate Existing Data to be Secured
3. Start using SaaS Application with Enhanced Security