This eBook, authored by Dominic Sartorio, is for anyone looking to drive data security holistically across various functions and application environments. Part philosophy and part practical guidance, it outlines the organizational leadership behaviors, styles and priorities that, supported by fit-for-purpose tools and technology, will help data security leaders achieve success in an otherwise complex data landscape.
Organized in Three Chapters We Cover:
- Getting beyond silo and boundary oriented thinking
- Introduces the topic of boundaries and how traditional silo-oriented thinking is arguably the biggest barrier to implementing comprehensive data security
- Tapping into your organization's most critical business initiatives
- Practical guidance on how to overcome those boundaries by understanding your organization's most critical business initiatives that depend on data
- Implementing a more practical set of data security policies
- How to translate that understanding into action, and quickly establish a data security competency