The Protegrity Cloud Security Gateway for Salesforce addresses security, privacy, and compliance risks with advanced encryption and tokenization to transparently protect sensitive data in Salesforce. By securing sensitive data before it is ever sent to the Salesforce cloud, all sensitive data stored in the cloud is replaced with meaningless indecipherable values. Only authorized users using the Protegrity Cloud Security Gateway continue to use the Salesforce platform normally, working with real data without any disruption or change in user experience.
- Secure sensitive data in Salesforce transparently, without interruption or loss of functionality to users
- Extend protection to any standard or custom fields in Salesforce without coding using Configuration over Programming (CoP)
- Utilize a variety of security methods, including Protegrity Vaultless Tokenization or AES 256 encryption
- Enhance security with enterprise grade key management and flexible policy controls
- Leverage better visibility with comprehensive activity monitoring and reporting
- Purpose-built for Salesforce – Deploy in 3 easy steps