Protegrity Data Security Gateway for Amazon S3
Files passed outside the enterprise in Amazon S3 often contain sensitive data subject to compliance, privacy, and business security requirements. Native Amazon coarse grained protection secures entire files, but provides only an inflexible, all-or-nothing approach to data protection. Fine-grained protection provides far more flexibility, securing specific sensitive data while allowing access to other data within the file.
Protegrity Data Security for Amazon S3 is a high-performance gateway solution that protects sensitive data within files. Delivered as a software appliance, the Data Security Gateway protects data within files being created or updated within the S3 environment without disruption to users.
- Secure sensitive files in Amazon S3 transparently, without interruption to users or applications
- Protect specific sensitive data – providing protection at rest, in use, or in transit
- Utilize a variety of security methods, including GPG, Protegrity Vaultless Tokenization, or AES 256 encryption
- Enhance security with enterprise-grade key management and flexible policy controls
- Leverage better visibility with comprehensive activity monitoring and reporting
- Full support for all text formats with custom extensibility
- Configuration over Programming (CoP) for quick deployments and extensibility without programming