The Protegrity Mainframe Protector provides coarse and fine grained encryption and tokenization for IBM zSeries mainframes. Each element in the IBM mainframe is protected by three protection point mechanisms: Database, File, and Application, which have been designed, developed, and optimized specifically for the platform.
It also works in conjunction with Protegrity’s other Data Protectors to provide flexible, end-to-end security for sensitive data in heterogeneous environments. To learn more about the Protegrity Mainframe Protector, fill out the form on the right of this page to receive an email containing the fact sheet.
- Secure individual columns/rows or entire files
- Highest performance of any comparable solution
- Utilize Protegrity Vaultless Tokenization or encryption
- Supports the protection of sensitive data as an index
- Highly transparent, scalable security
- Central data security policy and key management
- Granular auditing and reporting capabilities