GDPR Expert Panel – Get Your Questions Answered
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is upon us and the clock is ticking for organizations around the world to meet requirements to protect the privacy and data of individuals within the EU.
Are you ready?
Join us as our panel of legal, technology, and data security industry experts dissect and tackle the new challenge of GDPR and provide insight into what it means to be compliant.
Featuring EU data protection practice partner of legal firm Hunton & Williams, Wim Nauwelaerts, VP Data & Analytics of Capgemini Consulting, Gary Robinson, and data security expert and solutions architect, Clyde Williamson, this panel will provide a range of views from legal expert to security practitioner to help you understand GDPR and meet its requirements.
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. We look forward to seeing you there.
Topics in this webinar:
• What is GDPR?
• What are the obligations for data processors? What are the penalties?
• What use cases are affected by GDPR? What do I need to do with data collected about EU citizens?
• How does Privacy Shield sit in relation to GDPR?
• What’s the role of data-centric security in GDPR compliance?
• What are actionable steps organizations should be taking today?