Protegrity Joins AWS Partner Network to Offer Added Layer of Data Protection for Sensitive Data in AWS
Protegrity Data Security Gateway for Amazon S3 Package and Protegrity Big Data Protector for Amazon EMR Package are Protegrity’s First Two Solutions for AWS
STAMFORD, CT – December 19, 2017 – Protegrity, a provider of data-centric enterprise data security solutions, today announced that it has joined the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network (APN) as an APN Technology Partner to offer an added layer of data protection to organizations migrating sensitive data workloads to the already secure AWS.
Protegrity’s first two solutions for AWS, the Protegrity Data Security Gateway for Amazon S3 and the Protegrity Big Data Protector for Amazon EMR, enhance the level of security on an organization’s most sensitive data quickly and easily. These solutions offer the following capabilities:
- * Define data security policies for specific sensitive data classes, and consistently apply those policies everywhere that data resides, including workloads running on AWS;
- * Centralized governance, alerting, reporting and auditing, supporting an organization’s ability to comply with comprehensive data protection regulations (such as GDPR) to data workloads hosted on AWS;
- * Enable “Separation of Duties” between security administrators responsible for defining and managing centralized data security policies and AWS administrators responsible for making data available to AWS hosted data workloads and applications;
- * Enables separation of data storage from compute in a secure way by protecting and de-identifying all sensitive data in Amazon S3 and then selectively unprotecting it for authorized users in downstream compute such as Amazon EMR;
- * Supported by Protegrity team members who are Amazon Certified Cloud Practitioners.
“AWS has emerged as a critical platform as CIOs look to shift increasingly more data workloads and applications to the cloud,” said Dominic Sartorio, Protegrity’s Senior Vice President of Products and Development. “By joining the AWS Partner Network, we can help organizations protect their sensitive data from bad actors while enabling its full usability by authorized users on AWS environments.”
Protegrity solves data compliance problems by allowing protection of sensitive data across all environments in which it may appear, through centralized management of security and privacy policies which are then applied via a portfolio of protectors that can be deployed both on-premise and on AWS. In this fashion, data can be protected and used on AWS hosted workloads with confidence that it is being protected via the same policies. Organizations can consistently protect sensitive information throughout its lifecycle in complex IT ecosystems, maximizing data security and regulatory compliance at all times and wherever it resides, including AWS, without compromising their day-to-day operations.
To learn more about Protegrity solutions that offer an added layer of data protection to users of the already secure AWS, please visit http://www.protegrity.com/solutions/aws-protection-protegrity/.
About Protegrity: Proven Experts in Data Security
Protegrity is the only enterprise data security software platform that leverages scalable, data-centric encryption, tokenization and masking to help businesses secure sensitive information while maintaining data usability. Built for complex, heterogeneous business environments, the Protegrity Data Security Platform provides unprecedented levels of data security certified across applications, data warehouses, mainframes, big data, and cloud environments. Companies trust Protegrity to help them manage risk, achieve compliance, enable business analytics, and confidently adopt new platforms. For additional information visit www.protegrity.com.
© 2017 Protegrity USA, Inc. All rights reserved. Protegrity and the Protegrity logo are trademarks of Protegrity Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
# # #
CONNECT WITH PROTEGRITY: