Simplify data security management
Protegrity Enterprise Security Administrator (ESA) is the central management point for the Protegrity Data Security Platform. ESA defines and delivers security policy, provides automated enterprise key management, and delivers comprehensive security event alerting, reporting, and auditing.
Enterprise Security Administrator encompasses all aspects of security policy management. It defines and enforces security policy for data and web applications, defines user access rights, and separates security administration from database and application administration.
Highlights of the Protegrity Enterprise Security Administrator include:
- Central Security Policy Management, integrated with distributed protection points, for easier, cost-effective control.
- Multiple Protection Options including coarse and fine grained encryption, Protegrity Vaultless Tokenization, masking, and monitoring.
- Enterprise Key Management for simple, automated management of encryption across different platforms.
- Comprehensive Monitoring for central reporting and auditing of security events across all protected systems.
- Intuitive User Interface to minimize training requirements and reduce time to value.